Protocol Specific Banking
At UHN Biospecimen Services, we offer prospective protocol specific banking tailored to your research needs, including: patient eligibility screening, consenting, biospecimen collecting, biospecimen handling, biospecimen processing, clinical data annotation and long-term sample storage services and shipping.
- Prospective study directed biobanking services
- Biospecimen processing
- Urine, PBMC, Blood
- DNA/RNA extraction
- Biospecimen shipping
Digital Pathology Services
- Histology services such as: Tissue fixation, paraffin embedding, sectioning, mounting, staining, etc.
- Laser capture microdissection (LCM)
- Tissue microarray (TMA) construction
- Digital slide scanning and quantitative image analysis including analysis of TMA sections
- Pathology/clinical annotation, IA pathology annotation
- E-library (Coming Soon)
- Database development
- Consulting services
- For example: biobank setup, assistance with regulatory processes/REB approval, protocol writing, etc.
- QA/QC – including molecular QC (Coming Soon)